Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Bakgat Boeremark Klerksdorp

I have not been scrapping much lately. Logan keeps me so busy & then in December we moved into our new home. In February 2015 I heard about Bakgat Boeremark & decided I am going to start making all sorts of handmade goodies to sell at the boeremark.
 
Here are the things I have been making & boy has kept me busy.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
This is what I am making to sell:
 
Chalkboard Mugs
Tree D├ęcor
Toy Boxes
Note Books
Decorated Pens
Candle Holders
Coffee Tables
Side Tables
Shelves
& Lots More.
 
There are also loads of things for sale that I don't make, but get from suppliers like:
Chipboard Butterflies
Chipboard Lettering
Chipboard Numbers
Glue
Floating Candles
Serviettes
& Lots More
 
 
 
 
The next boeremark is this Saturday @ the old Game Centre in Klerksdorp.
 
 
You can find Bakgat Boeremark on FACEBOOK or contact Madeleine on 071 521 4040
 


Thanks for looking :)

1 comment: