Thursday, September 11, 2014

Happy Birthday - Challenge #1

Here is Challenge #1 over at Let's Scrap


Please make a card or layout with the following items included:

3 patterned papers
1 Sentiment (stamped or chipboard/sticker)
1 image (you do not have to hand color)
2 buttons
some twine.


Here is my card


3 Patterned Papers - I used my papers to make the banner. 
Sentiment - Alpha Stickers used for my Happy Birthday
1 Image - The Robot
2 Buttons - Yes
Twine - Wrapped around the top of my banner


Thanks for looking :)

5 comments:

  1. This is such a fun card Canica. Perfect for a little boy. Thanks for playing along with us at Let's Scrap.... :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card - perfect for a birthday boy!!! I love the ink splatters and the banner! Thanks for joining us at Let's Scrap!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful boyish card. Great with the bright colors for a b-day card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh what a cute card!! Love the robot!! Thanks for joining us at Let's Scrap!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Winner Winner of this weeks sketch at Let's Scrap Sketches Blog!!! Contact me at marcelcathy@comcast.net for details!! Congrads!!!

    ReplyDelete