Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Unexpected

This is my entry for the Polka Dot challenge over at Frosted Designs.


I used an envelope for the rest of the sonar pictures, report & my journaling.

I used textured paint, mist & chalk to make these hearts.

I have been sick for a couple of weeks & had no clue what was wrong. It started with a cold & I was in bed for a week, just as I started feeling better it started with what seemed to be a tummy bug. I went to see the doctor on June 15th & told him what was going on, he did a pregnancy test & to my surprise the test was positive! This was a huge shock for me & I spent the next couple of days in tears. I went for my 1st sonar on June 20th just to make sure all is ok.

I have terrible morning sickness but I'm feeling better & hope to catch up on all my scrapping.



Thanks for looking

5 comments:

  1. I clicked on your link at Frosted Designs because I was curious about the "unexpected". Congratulations and here's to a speedy recovery from that morning sickness. By the way, I absolutely LOVE your layout!!! Does the blue mean you are having a boy? Good luck in the challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The title of your layout caught my eye. I have a similar layout titled Unexpected Blessing - Not a Virus! I had a "virus" who is now 7 years old!! His brothers are 23 and 18!

    LOVE your layout and hope you are feeling better soon!! Thanks for joining us at Frosted Designs for our polka dot challenge....and good luck with your Unexpected Blessing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE your layout! Great title and design using the envelope :) Good luck with your unexpected surprise -- I hope that your morning sickness is short lived! Thanks for joining us over at Frosted Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow! Congratulations Canica! I clicked on this too, when I saw the title and the image.....and I thought...someone's pregnant! Morning sickness is horrible and I hope it passes soon and I wish you all the best. And yes I would cry too if this happened to me and it wasn't planned, but you will be smiling very soon!
    Love Leanne xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great title - love the layout and colors... Thanks for joining us at Frosted Designs

    ReplyDelete