Wednesday, May 29, 2013

ONE PHOTO CHALLENGE ~ NSD13#25, 5-9-13


      The Challenge:

'NSD13#25
 One Photo on a Single Page Challenge

Very welcome to my One Photo on a Single Page Challenge!!
I enjoyed it so much putting this together as a Challenge for our NSD in May happenings, so here we go:

QUOTE
Find inspiration from this quote… it can be any word that rocks your boat ~ use your imagination!!
I’d like to be as good as
my dog thinks I am.
To be as rich as
my kids think I am.
And be as beautiful as
my Mother thinks I am.

PHOTO
You may use only one Photo for this Challenge.

HEART
I would like you to stay as close to the sketch as possible.
The heart can be cut out from paper, painted or drawn in by doodling.

JOURNALING
Handwritten

ITEMS TO BE USED
Wool, Yarn, Fibres or Felt
Washy Tape
Anything with or that resembles Chevron
Flowers ~ at least 1 Handmade Flower
Inks/Paint for the spatters all over the page
Doodling {also if chosen to doodle the heart}

The Sketch ~ 5-9-13 '

Here is my take on the sketch: Mom & Me

I made my own washy tape & you can find the tutorial here. Instead of using paint/inks for splatters all over the page I used wax crayons for this effect (the green dots here & there). I used my heart stamp for the large heart & white paint to stamp with.



Thanks for looking

2 comments:

  1. This is beautiful!! Love all that stamping on that heart!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Leanne. I have a large heart stamp that's covered in flowers. I have had this stamp for about 6 months & finally used it on a layout!!

      Delete