Wednesday, May 22, 2013

NSD Challenge #5 - Sketch Challenge


The Challenge:
'Using only the sketch provided use pictures only of yourself and focus on the journaling which must include why you scrapbook or what scrapbooking means to you.  You may flip, turn, reverse the sketch in any way you want to use it as long as it meets the criteria.
Criteria: use sketch 5-10-13, include pictures only of yourself, journaling must include what scrapbooking means to you.'


I really battle with journaling & this took me quite a while to finish, but I got it done!!! I used My Memories Digital Scrapbooking Software for this layout.


Now I'm off to start on the next layout for one of the NSD challenges over at Let's Scrap.


Thanks for looking

1 comment:

  1. Is this you younger? wow!! And I know what it is like to shut the outside world away and scrap...just be yourself. It keeps me sane!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete