Thursday, May 23, 2013

NSD challenge #14 Tribute to Mothers


The Challenge:
'Besides the fact that the subject needs to be your mom you must also use the following ‘ingredients’:
  • Use a Let’s Scrap card sketch to make a LO
  • One word title
  • Pearls or bling
  • Use your handwriting for a quote or journaling about your mom on your LO. (see tips)
  • Sew, either by hand or machine
  • Folding, some sort of folding needs to be done on your page (see tips)'

I chose Let's Scrap sketch 5-13-12 & my layout is based on the left side of the sketch.


Here is a closeup of my paper folding




Thanks for looking

1 comment:

  1. Hi...lovely layout. Your journaling...guess what I am still holding their hands!! LOL There is going to be a time soon when they are going to let go... I hope!! The youngest is 25, so I think you understand!

    ReplyDelete