Thursday, May 16, 2013

Challenge No. 17 - Chipboard Challenge

Here is the latest challenge over at Scrap Africa: ' This challenge is to use at least 1 chipboard on your project!'

Here is my entry for this challenge


Here are close ups of my chipboard butterflies


Method I used for my butterflies:

1. I chalked the butterfly using my dark brown chalk
2. I then wet the chipboard butterfly
3. I then split the chipboard layer for layer & then rumpled it up a bit. Leave it in the sun to dry.
4. I then added some glimmer mist & left it to dry.

Products used for this layout can be found here.


Thanks for looking :)

10 comments:

  1. This is beautiful!! I love how you did the butterflies! Neat technique.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful details and layering! Gorgeous work Canica! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Scrap Africa! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colour choice, it just pops out at you! Love our butterflies too, great job! TFS with us at Scrap Africa!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Canica, the butterflies are just soooo gorgeous ... will try this some time :-D Thank you for playing along at Scrap Africa.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Canica,we are so pleased that you took the time to enter our challenge at SCRAP AFRICA (again)! We LOVE your work. Smiles, Rene' :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks like it was fun to make. I have been using more chipboard lately in my lay-outs. Thanks for visiting me too..you found me through the "girls" challenge. Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous layout! Love the colours and those big flowers are really striking. Thanks for playing along at Scrap Africa. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. oooh I love how you used the butterflies. Beautiful work! Thanks for playing at Scrap Africa :).

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous colors and a great trick with a butterfly!
    Thank you so much for playing along with us at Scrap Africa!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So beautiful!! LOVING the colors and the flowers!! Thanks so much for playing along with Scrap Africa!!!

    ReplyDelete