Friday, March 29, 2013

Make Your Own Stencils - Day Dreamer

I spent the morning making me various stencils using thin sheets of plastic, which can be found at www.shoestringscrapbooking.co.za. The sheets are about A4 size & work perfectly for making your own stencils.


Plastic Sheets
 


I have been looking for a brick stencil for a while now & have had no luck finding one. So I googled "Brick Templates" under images, found a picture I liked, printed it & then traced it onto my plastic. Then cut out all the bits & voila I have my stencil.


Brick Stencil


Here is my layout that I used the stecil on - Day Dreamer


Day Dreamer


Thanks for looking :)



1 comment:

  1. Very cool...I am going to do this!!! I have a ton of plastic sheets like this that my husband brings to me and I have yet to use them - now I know what I am going to do!

    ReplyDelete