Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Colorful Creations - Favorite Thing Challenge

Here is the "Favorite Thing" challenge over at Colorful Creations


"This month I like you to use  the word FAVORITE on your page... but that's not all!!!  One of my favorite things to use right now are Black and White photos...So I want you to use a Black and White photo. And I also want you to include 3 of your favorite "GO TO"  elements, tools, techniques or embellies on your page too...and please list your 3 faves


Rules:


1. Must be newly created as of March1, 2013


2. Tag layout MARCHFAVE (all caps) in the gallery


3. Post your project in the Gallery, and link back in this thread


4. Your entry can be a LO, digi or traditional or card.


5. Cannot be used for any other CC challenges


6.You have until March 31st at 11:00 to submit your entry.


Your entry MUST be tagged properly to be included in the RAK drawing!


Have Fun and Good Luck!"


 


 Here is my entry for the challenge - Favorite Things


Favorite Things


I have added a pocket, just under "Love" & this is where I have listed my favorite things. All products used can be found at www.shoestringscrapbooking.co.za


 


Thanks for looking :)



No comments:

Post a Comment