Monday, March 18, 2013

Challenge No.15 - Cardstock

Here is the latest challenge over at Scrap Africa:


Use only plain card stock, NO patterned papers. But you are asked to use at least 3 colours of card stock or more if you want to...and these you can alter by stamping or embossing, whatever way you want to.

 


Here is my entry for the challenge - Driving Lesson No.1


Driving Lesson No.1


I started of by placing my paper onto bubble wrap & then sanded the paper until I got bubbles on my main piece of cardstock. I then took small plastic lids & sanded the paper until I got larger circles on my main piece of cardstock. I then sanded, stamped & embossed the other pieces of  cardstock that I used on my layout .


 


You have until 31 March 2013 to get your entries in.


 


Thanks for looking :)


 



4 comments:

  1. Really cool techniques!! I love that banner! TFS with us at Scrap Africa :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super idea for doing the background, with the bubble wrap and sanding! Love the banner and tags...a really super layout! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Scrap Africa! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colors and banners! Beautiful! Thank you for playing along with us! ; )

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an awesome layout! You've done a great job with 'only cardstock'. Thank you for playing along. :)

    ReplyDelete