Thursday, October 25, 2012

Friends Easel Card

Friends - Easel Card


Products use: KaiserCraft Magnolia Grove Collection, blank cards, cupcake liners & some self adhesive rhinestones.


I finally got round to making an easel card & I love it!! :)


I have spent the last few days making flowers with cupcake liners. I started of with white cupcake liners & some Enmarc Crafts Dazzles spray to make my flowers. I was so chuffed with my flowers using cupcake liners that I went to the shop to get assorted colours & different sizes. 


How to make paper carnations tutorial http://www.ohhellofriendblog.com/2010/10/guest-blogger-sasha-from-guilded-bee.html


 


Thanks for looking :)


 


 



1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card and an absolutely stunning flower - thanks for sharing with us at Fussy and Fancy Friday
    Hugs
    Debbie xx

    ReplyDelete