Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Challenge # 10 @

Scrap Africa - "After some thoughts we decided to make the white challenge! and if you wish you can add one color of your choice, but white must remain the main color, it must dominate.


You can make a card or a layout or altered art.  You can also use a bit of kraft."

I decided to give this challenge a try & this is what I can up with


Card - White Challenge


I used 'Craft Concepts' embossing folders to emboss the cards background, the hearts & butterflies.  I then used cupcake liners to make my flower, added some white pearl heads, gold fringe (behind the flower) & gold glitter.


All  products used can be found here...


 


Thanks for looking :)



2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Canica...love the embossed background and the super butterfly and that very creative flower! Just lovely! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Scrap Africa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card Canica....I love the embossed background. Thank you so much with playing along with us as Scrap Africa.

    ReplyDelete