Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Soak Up The Sun - Enmarc 2012 Spring Blog Hop Challenge # 4

This is Jeaunes's challenge: "
Ok ladies, my challenge is a MONOCHROMIC CHALLENGE WITH A TWIST.  In order to complete my challenge you have to do the following:  


  • Your layout has to be a monochromic layout, but two colours have to be used.  One primary and a second as the secondary colour. In my case I used blue as my primary colour and yellow as my secondary colour.

  • Along with that you have to use 9 products/techniques from the list given below. 

    • Pattern paper;

    • Cardstock;

    • Ribbon;

    • Flowers;

    • Butterflies;

    • Die-cuts;

    • Metal embellishments;

    • Epoxy stickers;

    • Chipboard;

    • Pearls;

    • Heat embossing;

    • Embossing;

    • Stamping;

    • Rub-ons;

    • Brads/Eyelets "




Here is my entry for challenge # 4 - Soak Up The Sun


SPR2012,CH4


Products Used: Enmarc Crafts Mini Word Packs: 3 Words (Happiness,Dream,Play), EnmarcCraftsFancy Frames (3's): Scallop with holes (Square), Docrafts paper, Imaginisce Paper, Pinwheels: Echo Park Paper, Kaiser Craft Rub-ons: Magnolia Grove RB 964, Kaiser Craft stamps & pearls.

The Challenge - Blue primary colour & orange is the secondary colour.
I used the following;
1. Cardstock
2. Patterned Paper
3. Pearls
4. Ribbon
5. Metal Embellishment
6. Ribbon
7. Rub-ons
8. Stamping
9. Flowers
10. Die Cuts


http://enmarc.ning.com


 


Thanks for looking :)



No comments:

Post a Comment