Thursday, September 20, 2012

How to make a tinted glaze

DG2
Products Used: Scraps of paper, doily, pearls, Ballet shoes in mirror perspex, Enmarc Crafts Dazzles (Victorian Rose), Prima Flower, Enmarc Crafts Plain Embellishment Set: Butterflies, AC card-stock & clear Tokreen.


To make the tinted glaze you will need clear Tokreen, Enmarc Crafts Dazzles & a small container.


Dg3
Start by spraying the Dazzles into your container. About 2 to 3 sprays & then add about a teaspoon of clear tokreen. Mix properly & you now you have your tinted glaze. It should look like this...


DG4


Then you are going to use a soft paint brush & paint your perspex mirror embellishment. Leave it to dry. I gave the ballet shoes 2 coats of the tinted glaze, but for my chandelier I only used 1 coat.


DG1


That's it. A tinted glaze that works beautifully on perspex mirror embellishments.


Join us at http://enmarc.ning.com


Perspex Mirror Embellishments can be found at www.shoestringscrapbooking.co.za


 


Thanks for looking :)


 



1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing a great tip Canica! Only problem I have, is that I have lost the TOKREEN manufacturer's contact details :-(( If you do have their contact details, I will really appreciate it very much if you can share it with me - please send to my private e-mail address :-)

    ReplyDelete