I'm so happy that you have decided to join us for the Enmarc Spring 2012 Blog Hop! For those of you who are new to the site, Enmarc is a relatively new Social Network where a wonderful group of scrapbookers encourage and motivate each other in our love for scrapping!
New sketches are posted once a challenge is finished and sample Layouts are uploaded by members to provide inspiration to all. Enmarc sponsors all the challenges where you can win an awesome prize for each challenge entered.
Our forum contains Tutorials, Tips & Tricks and General Discussions. We believe we have one of the friendliest communities of scrappers on the web, and are so glad that you have decided to check us out during our blog hop!
And now, a little bit about this blog hop:
The Enmarc Spring 2012 Blog Hop starts Saturday 1st September 2012 and runs until 11:59 pm South African time on Sunday 30th September 2012. That’s right it runs for a whole month.
There are 8 Design Team, Contributing Design Team members and Administrators from Enmarc hosting the blog hop. They will each have a Challenge for you to do and a prize that you can win. Also some of the hosts of the group do not have a Blog, but their challenges will be posted together with all the other challenges on the Enmarc Social Site as well as on their Facebook pages, so make sure you befriend them on Facebook.
Not only do you have a chance to win a prize for each challenge you enter, but if you complete and post an entry for EVERY challenge along the blog hop by 30th September 2012, you're name will be entered into a random draw for a wonderful prize supplied by Enmarc Crafts
On every blog in the hop you must become a follower and leave a little love (a comment) for the host.
Okay, are you ready to start the Enmarc Spring Blog Hop? Here is the 2nd Challenge.
If you came here from Alma’s Blog, then you are in the right place
I love off the page projects & that’s why I decided to alter a Hat Box for this challenge.
So my Challenge to you is to alter a box & I would like to see how creative you can be with the Enmarc chippies. What I mean is try something different & don’t just leave them plain. You need to use at least TWO Enmarc Chippies (Whiteboard/chipboard products) as inspiration for your altered box. You will also need to use 2 handmade flowers on your altered box.
Here is the altered box I created & there is no specific theme for the altered box.
Products Used: Enmarc Crafts ‘Divider: Wrought Iron’ (cut in half), Enmarc Crafts ‘Embellishment Set: Butterflies’, Emarc Crafts Dazzles (Victorian Rose, Ocean Jewel & Bermuda), Kaiser Craft Miss Match Collection & Making Memories papers.
Specific Challenge 2 (CH2) Rules:
1. Be sure that you use at least TWO Enmarc whiteboard/chipboard products and name them in the comment section when you post your layout to the gallery.
2. Please make sure you use 2 handmade flowers on your altered box. (Below are links to handmade flower tutorials)
3. I want to see how creative you can be with the Enmarc Chippies. So try something different & don’t leave them plain. (What I did with my Enmarc chippies: I sprayed the chipboard pieces using Enmarc Crafts Dazzles & once dry I stamped them) Remember to tell us in the comments section what treatment you used on the Enmarc Chippies
4. You must become a follower of my blog
5. Upload a photo of your layout/project to the Enmarc Gallery: http://enmarc.ning.com/photo
6. You must tag your layout correctly in order for it to be entered into the challenge. For my challenge, my tag would be: SPR2012,CH2. NO space between SPR and 2012, separated by a comma and then the challenge number with no space either.
7. Come back to my Blog and provide a link to your layout in the Enmarc gallery - Hi-lite the information in the URL (address bar at the top of the page where your LO is after you have posted it to the gallery) right click the hi-lited address and click ‘copy’ then back to my blog and in the comments section, right click again and click ‘paste’ and post the comment so I know that you have posted your LO in the gallery
8. I will randomly select one person who completed Challenge 2 to receive the candy I am offering. Draw will be done not later than 3 October 2012
Ok now its time to hop on over to the next stop – Denise’s blog
Here are a few links to blogs with flower tutorials
Ribbon Flower Tutorial http://ribbonflowers.blogspot.co.uk/
Torn Cardstock Flower Tutorial http://gabriellepollacco.blogspot.com/2010/03/sneak-peek-of-april-kit-from-my.html
Vintage Book Paper Flower Tutorial http://kristiilockart.blogspot.com/2010/02/vintage-book-paper-flower-tutorial.html