- You must use the word “wonder” on your page. You may use a variation of the word like “wonderful” or something in Afrikaans(or any other language) “wonderwerk” etc.
- Use 3 Brads or Eyelets or Bling or Pearls or whatever you choose as long as you have at least three on your layout.
- Buttons. Let’s make it at least2.
- You must use at least 4 Photo Corners. I used two on top of each other so that makes 8 but the minimum is 4.
- I can’t create a layout without some string or ribbon somewhere. Please add a tiny bit of this to your Layout as well.
- Have Fun!
You are welcome to add more ingredients to your layout as long as you stay within the rules of the Blog Hop. Please remember the best ingredient to any successful layout, Enmarc chippies!"
Here is my entry for challenge # 5 - Winter Wonderland
Products Used: Enmarc Crafts Dress-Me-Up: Photo Corners, Enmarc Crafts A Literations: Owls, In The House Prima Paper, Prima Flowers, Prima Tiny Alpha's, felt snowflakes, buttons, ribbon & pearls.
Products used can be found at www.shoestringscrapbooking.co.za
The blog hop starts at Alma's blog http://emsigebiene.blogspot.com/
For specific challenge rules & more info on all the challenges go to http://enmarc.ning.com
Thanks for looking :)