Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Scrap Africa Challenge #7 & Sketch 8-1-12

Reasons I Love Him


I decided to combine Scrap Africa's #7 - About A Boy & Let's Scrap sketch 8-1-12.


I found this poem a while ago & have no clue where??


Reasons I Love Him.


I love the way he laughs


I love the way he’s kind


I love the way he smiles


I love the way he cares


I love the way he comforts me.


 I love how he looks


I love how he’s smart


I love how he’s helpful


I love how he talks


I love the way he holds me when I’m sad.


I love his name


I love his eyes


I love his smell


I love his confidence


I love his encouragement. 


I love the way he is


I love the way he loves me


I love our precious time together


I love his sweetness


I love that I love him so!


Remember to check out Scrap Africa's Sketch #8


 


Thanks for looking :)


 



1 comment:

  1. Great layout and I already left some love for you on the Let's Scrap site! ;-)
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at Scrap Africa!

    ReplyDelete