Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Week 217

Here is this weeks sketch at Nuts About Sketches


217 - 1 Due June 10


I used the left side of the sketch for my layout - Thompson Who?


217 Left Side Canica


On the back of the 1 picture someone wrote Thompson & that's how I came up with me title. There is something else written on the back but no one can read it???


 These pictures have "The Star Johannesburg Copyrighted Not For Publication" stamped on the back of them.  So I decided to do a single page layout so that I can stick one of them down & the other I made a pocket for.


217 Canica Photo


217 Canica tab


Its such a pitty that I have no more info on these pictures, but somehow this is family. I have almost finished my second album of all the old family photos & will share more of my layouts in the weeks to come because I have decided that I'm going to use the Nuts About Sketches, sketches for all the old family photos.


All products used can be found at www.shoestringscrapbooking.co.za


 


Thanks for looking :)


 



No comments:

Post a Comment