Thursday, June 21, 2012

Sketch # 6

This is sketch # 6 at Scrap Africa


Sketch6_dt


My 1st layout based on this sketch was Harrismith Hotel. Yesterday I decided to do another layout based on sketch # 6 - Life Is Good


Life Is Good


You have until  June, 28 to submit your layouts based on this sketch.


On Tuesday Scrap Africa announced the winners for 'Keep Calm and...' challenge & they did the draw for the two gift packs from Kaisercraft.


"(all the projects from the Sketch # 5 and the challenge # 5 are taking part in the lucky draw)
And the winners are...."


"Congratulations to Marina (integra) and Canica!"


Well this made my day... I did my happy dance & Shanice(my daughter) asked "What's wrong with you?" LOL!!


Thanks again SCRAP AFRICA!!!


 


Thanks for looking :)


www.shoestringscrapbooking.co.za



No comments:

Post a Comment