Thursday, June 14, 2012

Love & Enmarc DT

We got these in stock last week & this word fits perfectly onto a 12 x 12 piece of paper.


Love


Here is a closeup of my butterfly


Love BF


These products can be found at www.shoestringscrapbooking.co.za


 


Enmarc Crafts - On Tuesday Enmarc announced who their next design team members will be for the period June to November 2012


" Drum rolls please ....
Enmarc has two new Design Team members for the period June 2012 until end November 2012 ....
* Mariaan Fouché
* Canica Van Loggerenberg
Congratulations ladies, and I hope that you'll enjoy being on the DT and I can't wait to see all you create for Enmarc!"


I'm honoured to be part of this amazing team & I hope you join us at http://enmarc.ning.com


 


Thanks for looking :)



No comments:

Post a Comment