Friday, June 8, 2012

Design Team Challenge 137 @

Let's Scrap


Hello there!


I wish you all a happy mid-year; time sure flies, huh! I am so thrilled to bring you my challenge beginning today and you have approximately two weeks to complete your creation. Sounds easy I know! Yet I’m giving you some choices, so it is time to dig into your stash!


Rule 1: Select only 3 items from the 6 items listed in the list below


Rule 2: Incorporate the 3 items on your layout


Rule 3: Must use only Let’s Scrap sketch


Rule 4: Can make single page layout or double page layout


The List:


1. Flowers


2.Buttons / Brads / Bling / Rhinestone


3. Lace / Ribbons / Strings / Floss


4. Butterflies / Dragonflies / Beatles


5. Paper clips / Wooden-pegs / Staples


6.Chipboards


 


NOTE: You may design your layout to your heart content; you can use punches/die cuts/art/tons of photos/etc but you must have 3 items chosen from the list. For example:-If you pick #1 - you can either have one flower or cluster of flowers and they’re counted as 1 item.If you pick #2 – you can only choose one stuff (let’s say you choose brads, you can’t use the rest listed in #2).


REMEMBER the main rule is ONLY 3 STUFFS…..NO MORE…..NO LESS!!!


Click here for more info on this challenge...


I used the left side of sketch 5-5-10 for my layout


5-5-10


Ronald & Eugene - Great Grandparents


Challenge137, 5-5-10


I love this picture, it's just a pitty that its so small. We got these vintage sports cars in stock last week and this car was perfect for my layout.


All products used can be found at www.shoestringscrapbooking.co.za


 


Thanks for looking :)



No comments:

Post a Comment