Wednesday, April 11, 2012

You Colour My World - Challenge #3

Scrap Africa Challenge #3 - Rainbow


Let's celebrate our "rainbow nation" !


Make anything with a rainbow or inspired by a rainbow: you can decorate your project with a rainbow or you can use a photograph of a rainbow in your layout. You can use the word "rainbow" in the title of your project. Or you can be inspired by a beautiful picture of a rainbow to create a colorful effect on your project
(then please provide your inspirational image).
Don't forget that it is up to you to decide if it is going to be a layout, a card or an altered object.
Let your creativity and imagination guide you!

----------------------------------------------------------

This is what I came up with for this challenge

You Colour My World

I have hundreds of eyelets that I hardly ever use so I decided to use them for my rainbow 

Rainbow Closeup

These products can be found at www.shoestringscrapbooking.co.za

Thanks for looking :)


3 comments:

  1. What a lovely way to use your eyelets..very creative and clever :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Очень здорово! Великолепно!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Canica, this is a lovely layout. I love the way you did the rainbow with all those eyelets, so creative! Thank you for taking part in the challenge.

    ReplyDelete