Friday, October 28, 2011

Christmas Advent Calendar & How To Make Glitter Numbers

Advent Box
Advent Box Top
I have finally finished my Christmas advent calendar. It took a little longer because I decided to make my own glitter numbers. It is a process doing each number individually but it's worth it.


How I made the glitter numbers - paint your chipboard number with craft paint & then sprinkle glitter on the number whilst the paint is wet - leave to dry. Once your number is dry cover the glittered number with dimensional glaze - leave to dry. That's it!! You now have glitter numbers.


I did the glitter thing on the sleigh & reindeer's antlers. Went a bit crazy with the glitter I know, but I love it!!!


All these products are available @ www.shoestringscrapbooking.co.za


 


Thanks for looking :)



No comments:

Post a Comment