Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Handbag Notebook & Pen Holder (Class)

Handbag NB 
Over the weekend I figured out how to make my own notebooks. I started with making a few plain notebooks and then the stars, butterflies etc.


We will be having a class on the 12th of March where the ladies will learn how to bind the notebooks any shape or size.


What you will make in the class:


1 Star Shaped Notebook


1 Butterfly Shaped Notebook


1 Fridge Magnet Notebook Holder


1 Wooden Handbag Notebook Holder


The class fee is R120 per person & includes all materials. For more info please email shoestringscrapbooking@shellseeker.co.za  Classes are held in Hartbeesfontein, Klerksdorp.


Thanks for looking :)



1 comment:

  1. I love these handbag holder! At least a useful accessory. Christian Dior does a beautiful one with Khabarovsk stones.. vet stylish. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon.A fantastic presentation. Very open and informative.You have beautifully presented your thought in this blog post.

    ReplyDelete