Friday, November 6, 2009

Photo Wheel - Circle Of Change

Photo Wheel

Eventually I have finished the photo wheel and I decided to call it the Circle of Change. All about me from then (baby) to now. 

The photo wheel is made out of chipboard and has place for 7 photos, it also has 2 spacers that you will put in the middle of the 2 circles. This photo wheel fits perfectly onto a 12 X 12 page.

Well now I need to make one for Hubby, Mother dearest & my sister - I think this will make a great gift? Hopefully I can share more ideas for the photo wheel soon!!!!



2 comments:

  1. that looks lovely, and also very technical will yoy be selling the bits and pieces in your shop

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. Yes we will be selling them - I hope to have them in stock by Monday morning. I'm also working on one that's not to girly, but all the info will be posted onto the blog.
    Hope you have a great weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete