Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Suggestions Please - My New Online Shop

Well I'm busy setting up Shoestrings new on-line shop and I hope to have it live by the end of this week?

I have been thinking about a loyalty program for the on-line shoppers - Should I have the loyalty program the same as the on I have for the store. Spend R1000 and receive a R75 discount off your next purchase?Please tell me what you think?

Or any suggestions welcome - WHAT DO YOU WANT OR WHAT WOULD MAKE YOU WANT TO SHOP AT THE NEW ON-LINE STORE?

:)



3 comments:

  1. Cant wait for your shop, i think the loyalty cards are a good idea, and if your prices are the same as in your shop, the R1000-R75 sounds good to me..
    What would make me shop online is the fact that you deliver, and your turn around time is quick....
    Good Luck , looking forward to going live !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Canica
    Wow I think you online shop is going to be great. i will really give me a way to buy from you again. i really like whats in your store but as you know i live alittle to far to come in reqular. the suggestion that i would like to see is that i can buy from your online shop without having a credit card. so please make a way that i could maybe order some items and then deposit the money into you bank account either by internet trf or direct deposit.
    thanking you
    Yvonne Joubert
    0731069087

    ReplyDelete
  3. it does sound very exciting. best of luck with it. i also think that the incentive scheme sounds great

    ReplyDelete