Friday, October 30, 2009

Shoestring's NEW On-line Shop

Well I have spent the past 3.5 days working on my new online shop - I have got quite a bit done, but this is a constant work in progress. Still so much to do. It's amazing the shop went LIVE yesterday and already I have my 1st 2 orders!!! You have 2 payment options Credit Card & EFT.

The new address is - www.shoestringscrapbooking.co.za - Thanks for all the emails regarding the new On-line shop!!!

Well now I'm off to go pack the orders and then I will load some more products to the on-line shop. Hopefully I get some time to scrap today!!!!



3 comments:

  1. WooooooooHooooooo, well done !!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi canica
    Saw your on line shop WOW its great. but now i just need a little lesson on it. I tried to log in and was told i dont have and account. where do i accress the account
    thanks
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi There,
    You do not need log in! Browse the site, add goodies to your cart and when you are done you will need to add your info. Very Easy To Use.
    Hope this helps?
    Regards

    ReplyDelete