Monday, October 19, 2009

Acrylic Bauble - For Christmas or any occasion?

Christmas Bauble

We now have these acrylic baubles / clear plastic balls in stock @ Shoestring & you get 1m ribbon with the ball. These are great for your Christmas tree decorations or even as a gift? Well these balls are also great if you want to have treats on your tree for the kiddies (like granny - HEY MOM?)

I decided to make the 1st one for the Christmas tree and now I'm busy with another idea for Shanice's room - will post my idea as soon as I'm done.



4 comments:

  1. Beautiful balls, my girl......... even better with sweets for kids and biltong for our men!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these baubles and what you have done with it! You can do so much with them. Will be watching for your other idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous,another one for the book LOL,, now all you left out was the price,

    ReplyDelete
  4. very very nice how much are they?

    ReplyDelete