Friday, September 25, 2009

Turn Jeans Into A Poster - For Shanices Room

Jeans - Poster


I decided to make a poster for Shanice's room using a pair of jeans that don't fit her anymore. I used the back pockets on the front - she has pockets for her pens, little note books, her cell phone etc. I decorated the jeans using all sorts of goodies and scrap paper. I know she is gonna LOVE IT!!!
I think this is a great idea for little girls rooms and now I need to make one for my niece  - great Christmas present!!! MMM! But what do I make for KRUZ?????

Well I hope this inspires you!!!!



6 comments:

  1. I know I am late, but what about a football jersey for your son? You can put pockets on and still make it look manly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very good idea thanks! Just need to find a football jersey!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The new line is absolutely stunning! I have been so entertained by your blog, I didn't even see the link to your things you do. Keep coming up with ideas. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! This jeans is looking so beautiful.... what a creativity.... Thanks very much for sharing it.
    Regards,
    Mark, NY

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi I love this idea. I put on my blog and put the link to your blog. If you want I can erase your idea of my blog.
    My blog www.crieartezzanato.blogspot.com
    Val
    Hugs and thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete