Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Tracing Wheel - Lion Cub

Lion Cub


I did this layout yesterday afternoon. I don’t know if you have ever used a tracing wheel when scrapbooking? I have used mine 2 or 3 times now and I love it. Well I’m not the best with a needle and cotton – my sewing is up to ____! But I love the stitched look on pages.
I used the tracing wheel just above my circle and I used the tracing wheel on my take on sketch #27 (under the title).

Once you have used the tracing wheel where you want your stitching to go - you can use a needle and cotton to stitch

Or use a gel pen and start dot to dot – it’s amazing! It looks like it has been stitched with cotton. ;)

TW1 This is were is used a gel pen.


TW2 This is stitched with cotton. I experimented on a scrap piece of paper 1st.



No comments:

Post a Comment