Monday, June 29, 2009

My Recipe Stand & Recipe Book

Recipe Book & Stand

Well I have eventually finished my recipe stand - for those of you who have been waiting patiently for the finished project. The recipe stands are made out of wood and very easy to cover.

Recipe Stand


You will need 1 piece of patterned paper & paint to cover the stand - that's is.

Recipe Book

I found this recipe book at CNA a while ago and a few others - they are quite expensive, but exactly what I was looking for. I added dimensional glaze to the fabric spine & the apron bit which was on the album when I bought it. The album cover was very light so I added some brown paint and I stuck on my ribbon, swirl, flower, brads and my cutlery.

I would really love to hear what you think about the recipe stand & book. :)

We have got some of the wooden knife, fork and spoons in stock and remember the recipe stands are on special this week R70 each!



3 comments:

  1. I really like this blog, you are very good making them. I say that the issue discussed in this blog is quite interesting and of high quality.

    ReplyDelete