Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Scrapped Stimrol Box


From this - Stimrol Box


To This -
 

Scrapped SB SB I

I chew gum all day and have quite a few STIMOROL boxes. So I decided to play around and this is what I came up with. It makes a great pocket for a card. Also another great project for all your scraps. I also think this would make a great birthday invitation that's inexpensive - still need to play around with that idea.

After making the cards in paper cigar boxes, I don't get rid of any boxes! Good way of recycling - WHAT DO YOU THINK? :)



4 comments:

  1. ya ya ya im proud of you my friend!!
    you gonna save the world! its stunning now send the pict to mark to put on Upcycle for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Yes - gonna save the world. I sent you the pics! Glad you like it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Still think you should write a book, and at least get paid for your ideas.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hopefully I'll get there 1 day! LOL

    ReplyDelete